Engine Cylinder Heads (Pair) – all 356 & 912
Pair of New Engine Cylinder Heads – all 356 & 912
- Cast just like the original heads but using a proprietary alloy and heat treat process that will not crack. The prototypes were extensively tested on the WR engine dyno and on the street. The flow through finning allows for cooling that is impossible with a CNC machined head.
- The smaller DR6EA plug is 12mm x ¾” reach and allows for much more material around the valves. It is a commonly used plug size and is easily available. Four new plugs are supplied with each set of heads.
- The stainless steel 8mm stem valves are 38mm intake and 34mm exhaust and are installed using a 5 angle valve job. The guides are silicon-bronze alloy for excellent heat transfer and long life. Port design is similar to original, but the use of the smaller valves and guides allows for improved flow (7% on intake, 3% on exhaust).
- Special bead lock chromoly retainers are matched to the double springs and are good for 7k RPM and lifts up to .525 without coil bind.
- The air injection bosses were retained to allow easy installation of a head temp sensor for EFI.
- The 61.0cc matched chambers have a 30-degree bevel cut to be compatible with the later factory and aftermarket piston and cylinder kits. Intake and exhaust ports are the larger SC and 912 version.
- Test on our in house Superflow 902S dyno shows an improvement over even the latest 356C/912 heads. Improvements compared to earlier heads will be more.
- Completely assembled and ready to install and run. The WR Standard Cylinder Heads are a perfect replacement for early and late 356 and 912 engines.
Porsche part number: 616-104-301-WR / 616104301WR
(SKU: 39 )